Sunday, July 29, 2012

So Little Time

Yes I know it has been almost forever since I signed in & wrote to you all. I have been busy with work, attending Olympic Opening Ceremony Dress Rehearsal's and helping prepare a house for selling. 


So I'm currently in the process of trying to figure out if I have IBS or Celiac Disease. I started doing some research and apparently the difference is so minimal it can be impossible to tell. I found out some things I didn't know though. Celiac Disease is predominately affects the small intestine and IBS predominately the large intestine. So wouldn't of ever realised they would affect different parts of the intestine at all. But it makes sense I guess. However upon checking the symptoms of IBS & as well of Celiac, it seems more likely that I have IBS. However that doesn't account for my bloating after eating bread, pasta, rice or anything wheat related. Sooo I'm just making sure I can understand both, it seems you can treat both with similar diets. It's super frustrating for me as I really don't want to be fussy with what I eat. 


The good thing with all of this though, is that I am finally figuring out what has been going on with my stomach  & I have never eaten healthier in my life. I have alot of fruit, junk food is pretty much non existent - not that I ever ate much but now I am eating less. Still a sucker for chocolate and icecream though haa haa too tasty. Mind you if you asked me what food could I not give up it would be cheese. 


Other things on the list of to do's keeping me busy are I am researching and learning about my ADHD a bit more. Trying to understand why I react certain ways to things. Why I understand things the way I do and just how my brain operates in general. It's been interesting. 


I am also trying to re-teach myself how to use my DSLR. I need to stop using Auto so much I so totally love photography so I need to learn how to branch out and get that shot I'm proud of. Only thing is I have been so busy with helping the flat, helping a friend who has just moved up here, work stuff that I haven't even had a chance to look at the whole of the first lesson of beginner photography I have. Life is so face paced here in London. I need to manage my time a little better/differently I think. Think I might set certain nights aside to do certain things :O)


Anyways that's enough of the words that have rolled from my brain to my fingertips for you to read. Utterly boring but feels good to get it off my chest. 


Till next time
Ri

No comments:

Post a Comment